- Bachelor degree or equivalent (from licensed university or college, regardless of profession)
- Minimum of 1 year working experience
- Strong command of written and spoken English (Internationally recognized English Certificate)
- although it is not obligatory to submit GRE or GMAT official test score, it may improve the chance of acceptance
ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY REQUIREMENT
All students whose first language is not English, must provide the most recent evidence that their spoken and written command of the English language satisfies requirements of this program. The required evidence of proficiency in English should be included in the Application.
In particular, one of the following MUST be satisfied in order to meet English Language Proficiency requirement:
- Bachelor or Master of Science Degree entirely taught in English
- CAE (Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English): minimum score or CPE (Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English): minimum score
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) -Computer-based version: minimum score; Paper-based version: minimum score
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
OR ENGLISH LANGUAGE CERTIFICATE issued by UNIBL, after the completion of Advanced Business English Course that will be organized before the beginning of MBA Program. Namely, this will be a one month intensive course which will take place at UNIBL in September. In order to apply for this course, each student must fill in Intensive Business English Course Form and send it to Administration Office no later than 1st of August.
If acceptable evidence of English language proficiency has not been provided with the application, admission will be conditional until this evidence is submitted. This condition will be clearly indicated on the offer letter and must be fulfilled before a student is finally admitted to international MBA Program at UNIBL.