TUITION FEES: 5,000 EUROS
Tuition fees include all program expenses such as:
- reading materials, books and other courses materials
- international exchange abroad or international internship
- all student services available at the university
- career counseling
- professional development events.
They do not include accommodation or living expenses.
Tuition fees are paid in three instalments:
- 1st instalment: 2,000 EUROS
- 2nd instalment: 1,500 EUROS
- 3rd instalment: 1,500 EUROS
The first installment needs to be paid during the enrollment process, according to the calendar:
- 1st session successful applicants: until the 15th of August 2014.
- 2nd session successful applicants: until the 15th of October 2014.
The second installment needs to be paid until the beginning of the 2nd semester, thus until the 15th of February 2015.
The third installment needs to be paid before submission of the Final Project, thus until the 15th of December 2015.
APPLICATION FEES: 50 EUROS
The application process fee of 50€ is compulsory. It is due by the application deadline and will not be refunded if the applicant decides to withdraw from selection or is not successful.